BECOME A GLOBALTRAVELWALLET AGENT
Welcome to a new way to sell foreign currency digitally at your Forex Bureaux via the Visa GlobalTravelWallet Card, significantly reducing your contact with Cash!. We are experiencing an unprecenteded demand for setting up forex bureaux in Ghana to be COVID-19 compliant and sell foreign exchange digitally. This is the modern way to sell foreign exchange around the world, so APPLY TODAY. This program is approved by the Bank of Ghana. Existing Agents, Click HERE.
HOW WILL I SELL FOREIGN EXCHANGE DIGITALLY TO MY CUSTOMERS?
It is simple and easy. The process below explains your experience when you are set up;
- Customer completes the GTW application form and submits it with a copy of their Government Issued ID
- You determine your conversion rate and the USD amount you are selling and make the SALE.
- Register the GTW Card (From your card stock) on the GTW Portal, Load the GTW Card and Give the customer the GTW Card
- Customer will get an SMS to confirm the load and their money will be available to spend immediately.
- You print a receipt and the Transaction is COMPLETE!
DO I QUALIFY:
Yes you do, if you:
- are a BOG Licensed Forex Bureaux and you are registered with Ghana Association of Forex Bureaux (GAFORB)*
- Pass Zenith Bank Ghana Agent Risk standards (as part of your application processing)
- Have a Computer & Internet access in your forex bureaux
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- The GlobalTravelWallet Card Online Loading Tool Login Details
- Forex Bureaux Support
- FREE Contactless Card Stock (for those that enrol before May 1, 2022)
- Staff Training
- In store point of sales materials
- Access to GlobalTravelWallet advertising templates for you to use in your own local advertising
HOW LONG DOES THE SET UP TAKE:
- 24 - 48 hours only
WHICH OTHER FOREX BUREAUX ARE USING IT?
We have many forex bureaux in Ghana who have been loading electronically since 2013. To mention a few
- Juno Forex Bureaux - Asylum Down, Accra, Ghana - +233 244 506 014
- Air Commerce Forex Bureaux - Kotoka International Airport, Accra, Ghana - +233 244 439 143
- Emmajets Forex Bureaux - Spintex Road, Accra, Ghana - +233 244 310 596
- Ashton Forex Bureaux - Parliament, Accra, Ghana
SELL GTW CARDS IN YOUR FOREX BUREAUX
Earn competitive commissions and enjoy additional footfall to your forex bureaux with our GlobalTravelWallet program.
The GlobalTravelWallet program offers multiple benefits for forex bureaux;
- Card top up commissions for forex bureaux
- COVID-19 compliant
- Improved customer loyalty via cross-sell
- Offer customers a 100% guaranteed account*
- Simply complete and submit your FREE AGENT APPLICATION FORM for a quick response.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Victoria (GlobalTravelWallet Ghana country Manager) on +233 244 718753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Antoinette (Zenith Bank Ghana E-Business) on +233 244 671565 or email email@example.com
Contact GAFORB - Dr Alex Akpabli - Vice President, Ghana Association of Forex Bureaux (GAFORB) on +233 244 310 596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
IT'S AN EASY SELL
You can sell foreign exchange without keeping so much cash in your vault. Its safer, faster and more compliant!
The chances are, your customers worry about transacting with you and minimising contact, losing cash and they’d probably like to have a GlobalTravelWallet Card, a safer way to carry cash endorsed by VISA and Bank of Ghana and the Ghana Association of Forex Bureaux.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO THE NEW WAY TO SELL FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND TO CARRY TRAVEL MONEY!